32 CPD Points
Fully accredited with The Guild of Beauty Therapists
1 day practical training with home study
Entry Level: Suitable for Beginners
With the help of the internet, people are being so much more aware of the importance of taking care of your skin. This course is perfect for anyone looking to provide a professional, salon facial treatment service or as an entry into more advanced facial therapies.
This course covers the techniques for performing facial treatments, understanding and identifying skin concerns and complaints, understanding skin care and ingredients commonly used to create bespoke skin care plans for your clients.
A model is required on the day. This must not have had any botox or fillers 2 weeks prior to the practical session.
M O D U L E S
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Product Knowledge
- Cleansing, Toning & Exfoliating Techniques
- Steaming & Extracting Techniques
- Facial Mask & Massage Routines
- In-depth Knowledge on Skin Concerns & Complaints and How To Treat Them
- Understanding Skin Care & Ingredients
- Creating Bespoke Skin Care Plans For Your Clients