41 CPD Points
Fully accredited with The Guild of Beauty Therapists
1 day practical training with home study
Entry Level: Suitable for Beginners.
This is a course suitable for anyone looking to offer brow lamination treatments but doesn't hold the brow lamination entry requirements.
This course includes advanced brow mapping techniques, custom brow lamination techniques including 'brow correction', 'fluffy and full brows' and 'sleek and styled brows', our signature Shade.Beauty custom tinting techniques, brow shaping with warm wax and facial waxing techniques.
A model is required on the day with no product on their eyebrows and must have had a patch test 48 hours prior to the practical session. Any kits ordered will be waiting for you on the day of your practical session.
M O D U L E S
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Product Knowledge
- Advanced Brow Mapping Techniques
- Custom Brow Tinting Techniques
- Brow Lamination Techniques including 'Brow Correction', 'Fluffy & Full' and 'Sleek & Styled' Brows
- Brow Shaping with Warm Wax
- Facial Waxing Techniques
K I T (Optional) - £85.00
- 10x Lifting Cream Sachets
- 10x Neutralising Lotion Sachets
- 10x Moisturising Serum Sachets
- 1x Brow Bonding Serum
- 2x Y Combs
- 1x Eyebrow Tint in Natural
- 1x Eyebrow Tint in Mid Brown
- 1x Eyebrow Tint in Brown
- 1x Eyebrow Tint in Deep Black
- 1x Tinting Brush
- 1x 3% Cream Developer
- 1x Dappen Dish